Effective date: March 2023
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Steel Marketing, LLC (“we,” “us,” or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What information do we collect?
Personal Information: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our services.
Non-Personal Information: We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the website. This includes device and usage data.
3. How do we use your information?
We use personal information for various purposes, such as:
- To fulfill and manage your services.
- To deliver and improve our services.
- To respond to user inquiries.
- For other business purposes.
4. Will your information be shared with anyone?
We do not share your personal information with third parties. We may process your data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
5. How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
7. How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
You can review, update, or request deletion of your personal information by sending a request to email@example.com.
9. Contact us
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].